2/9/11

Easy and Fun Hair accessories.....

On Saturday, my sister and I headed downtown to this sweet lady's open house. It was super fun!! Lots and lots of adorable handmade items at VERY affordable prices. Doesn't get much better than that! Check out the super cute headband I purchased! I've already rocked it atLEAST 3 times (and that's just since Saturday when I purchased it)....ahem, yes....I tend to go a little overboard with a new purchase that I'm excited about! Why not? Right? =)



So, Saturday night as we were having a girl's night out with my big sis for her B-day, one of her friends was admiring my new hair piece (and the one I purchased for my sister for her b-day) and asked if I could make her one similar for a very important date this weekend! ;) She needed red to go with a little black dress and some seriously rockin' red pumps! I put together two very simple ones for her to choose from. We'll see if she thinks they'll work with her outfit. What do you think?





They're super easy, fun and very addictive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an idea...whichever one she doesn't want, I'll have:)

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

Andrea, you will have to fight me for it! Ha! My favorite is the circle-ish one - without defined petals. LOVE IT!

peter marie said...

Glad you're enjoying your new headband! :)

The ones you made are super cute!...and yes, veeerrrry addicting.