1/31/11

a little pillow love....

This crafty "project" might possibly win the award for the cutest/easiest/most-FUN project EV-AH!!! I am sooooo thrilled with how it turned out. Pillows are kind of like accessories! ya know? Like, if you have just the right necklace or pair of earrings, you can make any outfit look cute. Well, I've got a thing for pillows right now. Just the right pillow combination and the couch suddenly goes from "um, honey-we-need-a-new-couch-cuz-this-one-is-so-not-cool anymore" to "man, that looks soooo CUTE!" And, the best part of it all? All four pillows combined cost me $3! Yup, that's right. THREE whole dollars. The black and white flower/vine fabric was FREE(I won it in a giveaway at this fabulous blog) and the felt for the adorable flower pillows was on sale at JoAnne's for 2.99 a yard! So, actually it cost less than $3 because I still have felt leftover!

Check out this pillow that cost $49.95 from Z Gallerie



Here's my $1.75 version of the pillow. How can you NOT love that! =)

2 comments:

peter marie said...

I love those pillows!! You did a great job...I really love the black. My friend makes them too and I've been dying to try it. I actually have a couple of pillows that I'm going to GLUE the felt on. (I'm super lazy like that!)

You've got lots of fun DIYs lately!!

Erica said...

Love it!!!