1/20/11

Before and After


You can click on the picture to see it larger

I'm in love. First of all can I tell you that I won a giveaway? I mean, that's big. I never "win" things, like contests, raffle type things. But, a couple weeks ago I posted about a fabric giveaway at this blog. And I could NOT believe it when I WON!! 2 yards of the coolest fabric just arrived in my mail this week and I could not stop myself from immediately cutting into it! I have been dying to recover some super old not-so-pretty pillows for my family room sofa for awhile now. But, with zero extra money to go purchase fabric I had just kind of resigned to not getting my way! =) When this fabric arrived in the mail I almost stopped breathing! Look what I whipped up in minutes last night after all 3 kids were in bed. Literally, it took me all of 20 minutes to recover both pillows! I.am.in.LOVE! Now, I plan to recover 2 smaller pillows in black to go with these 2 new ones! Changes the entire look of my sofa!!

1 comment:

Janna McCalley said...

Wow! I love it-so glad you got good use out of it!