1/11/11
Skinny Girl
The above title does not in any way describe me! HA.....just had to stick that disclaimer in there. Anyway, I just came across the coolest site yesterday and just HAD to share! I'm always on the hunt for new recipes to try but am not a fan of the high calorie/high fat casseroles and stews that I seem to find everywhere on all the recipe sights. So, I can't remember what I googled or how I found it but I came across GINA.....I am in love! I love that she posts the amount per serving and the calorie amount. As I mentioned in one of my last posts, I am on a mission to lose about 20 pounds (that number changes daily according to the motivation or lack there of that I feel for that day) that is still left from my pregnancy with Ali. I know, I know....she's only 8 months old...what do I mean "still"....but I'm not patient and I hate the way I feel right now so it must go away! We are having Gina's Chicken Taco Chili tonight and I'm super excited about it! It's the simple things in life......Being stuck inside ALL.DAY.LONG with two very bored little boys (school was canceled due to weather) and one crabby-teething-my-mom-can't-walk-out-of-the-room little girl has me a little stir crazy. So what if the most exciting part of my day was picking a recipe for dinner tonight? pff.....:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment