10/29/10

Girl's Weekend

Tonight is the start of our annual Girl's Weekend. My mom and sisters and I are spending some much needed time together....away from the men and little people in our lives! Last year for Girl's Weekend I was preggo and trying not to hurl at every corner we turned....it was fun, but not as fun as it could have been for me. This weekend I'm planning on having LOTS more fun! We're just staying around Des Moines this year since Andrea and I both have babies that need us for their daily nourishment....hehe! =) The dads will be home taking care of the kiddos....that should be interesting. Don't get me wrong, Scott is a super dad but even HE says he just can't do what I do....he doesn't have half the amount of patience with the kids and it makes him a little crazy to be home with them all day.

I've been squeezing in (like literally squeezing, running upstairs while the boys are playing decent and Ali is sleeping and cutting/sewing as fast as I can) some cute crafty things lately. I promise to take a picture and show you the CA-UTE pin I made for Andrea for her B-day!!

But for now, I'll leave you with this....too cute for words!

No comments: