10/26/10
Oh my goodness...
Drew has his friend Garrett here today for a 'play date'. Garrett and Drew are friends from school. At Drew's conference last week the teacher said to me "Drew and Garrett are tight". Oh my. I don't think I'm ready for this whole "friend" thing. Friends can be mean and having friends means you can get your feelings hurt, again....not sure I'M ready for this. They have played really well and they've been outside riding bikes, playing in the back yard, playing "guys", and now they're watching Kung Fu Panda since they decided it's too windy out (it is SUPER windy today). I'm pretty sure we're not going to be able to afford these boys and their friends when they get older. These two boys have already raided the cupboards 3 times! And they keep saying "but, we're staaaaarving"....oh geez!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment