5/17/10

So in love....

Little Miss Ali is here and I have to tell ya, we are so in love with her! There is just somethin' so sweet about a little pink bundle! She is absolutely THE sweetest thing EVER!!! It probably doesn't hurt that she's a good baby and is practically sleeping through the night already!! Not being as sleep deprived as I was with the boys does help one to see things a little more clearly! Ali usually sleeps from 10:30pm to about 4am, eats quick and goes back to sleep until about 7am. But, she IS only a week old, so I know that may not last, we're enjoying it while it does! She's so sweet and so good! We just can't get enough of her sweet smell and her raspy voice!

The boys are seriously madly in love too. Drew says "I love Ali, she's the best baby sister ever!". And Reed says "me hold it" all day long! Scott is so in love......he acts different than I remember him acting with the boys. The first night we were home from the hospital he was up every hour, worried about her, checking on her. I was like"scott, go downstairs and sleep on the couch if you can't sleep next to her cuz I'm not worried and YOU are interrupting my sleep!!" hahaha! He LOVES his little baby girl and she loves him. He can get her to calm down better than I can, she seriously loves her daddy!

I am feeling so amazing! Having her little 9lb body OUT of mine is such a relief. My body healed so fast after this delivery and I'm very anxious to get back into shape and lose this weight and get my back back into working order!
I'll leave you with some pictures.......



4 comments:

Danielle said...

She looks perfect!!! Congrats.

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

I am just so happy for you. I can tell you feel so much better, and you are so happy. Praise the Lord for her!

peter marie said...

What sweetness! Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Grandma Hoyt said...

I loved having her here for my birthday! Holding her was a precious gift! She is so beautiful!