Last Saturday we spent the day at the farm for my grandma's 80th birthday celebration. It was so much fun, a really nice day and an all around good time. I was a little out of it the entire time since it had only been a couple days since we'd left the hospital, but I was glad we went, lots of fun! I left my camera there though and my sister Amy grabbed it for me. I haven't had a chance to meet up with her this week and get it and it's killing me!! There have been SO many cute moments with Ali and the boys this week where I've wished I had it! Gotta get that soon!
What a strange day today....the sun hasn't made an appearance today and it's so strange how different the day can feel without the sun shining. We've been running around a lot this week so today has become our stay at home day. The boys have been so good today! I think they needed a rest day at home doin' nothing!! We've had lots of time at the park, outside playing, errands, preschool, etc. Today we played out back in the new sandbox that daddy dug! He got an old track to a skid steer from someone and we dug a spot for it into the ground and filled it with sand! the boys love it! it's not huge, but just a lot bigger than the small sand table we've had for the last couple years! The boys love sand!! Then they played with bubbles, then inside playing "guys" for a long time, lunch and now Reed and Ali are fast asleep while Drew has quiet time! A good day so far! Someone from our small group is bringing us dinner tonight and hopefully we'll get a walk in too, unless it rains like they say it might. We've been walking every night this week......feels so good to be slooooowly getting my body back!!!
Well, I wish I had pictures to share but I don't, hopefully next week I'll catch you all up on little Miss Ali, she's changing so much already.....don't get me wrong, she's still a little peanut! ;) But, she looks different than she did last week! crazy how much they change.
We have a wedding on Saturday, a really good guy friend of mine from college. I'm excited to get out and see some old friends, should be a good time! The problem will be finding something to wear, now THAT will be a challenge! ;)
Sorry for the very random rambling.........catch ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment