5/2/10

So, tomorrow is NOT the big day now! So bummed!! My OB called last week to let me know that I had been "bumped" from the schedule due to some other women who are higher on the "medical" induction list than me. I was not a happy camper but I've gotten over it now. I'm okay with waiting another week. I am on the schedule for sure for May 10th. So, if I don't go on my own this week then we for sure will have a baby by Monday afternoon, the 10th!! I'm looking forward to hanging with my boys this week, relaxing and getting ready for Monday!!

Right now Scott and I are enjoying some Rhubarb Bars that I just made, warm from the oven. They are so yummy! The boys are out back playing with their neighbor friend and the day is winding down. We've rented the movie Precious and I'm curious to see if it's any good. I'm ready to put the boys to bed and cuddle up on the couch for a movie! A perfect Sunday night if you ask me!

No comments: