4/26/10

There IS an end in sight!

Just in case anyone still reads my blog I thought I'd let ya'll know that we finally have an end in sight! Yay!! I am being induced one week from today, Monday May 3rd. May 3rd is actually my birthday, happy birthday to ME!!! =) At first I wasn't very happy about having her on my birthday. It just seemed a little weird to me but at this point I could REALLY care less. I want/need her out of me so badly that we'll just make it "fun" that we share a birthday. I have been having such bad back problems (with my already existing back problems being exacerbated by pregnancy) that my OB is agreeing with me that we need to get this baby out of me sooner rather than later!! So, I'm very excited that in less than a week we will be meeting this little long awaited sister!! =)

Drew is getting excited. Ever since Andrea had our little cousin/niece Madden, Drew totally gets it now. He's asked TONS of questions about how Madden got out and "what do you mean Andrea PUSHED her out?", and "why is she drinking out of THAT?" haha! such innocence, so precious! He's excited to meet his sister and Reed is too, although he doesn't seem to get it as much or care as much. I'm ready to feel like me again and get some of my energy back!

I'm definitely nesting these days which is a good thing since we're getting ready for the Waukee city-wide garage sale day this weekend. I have gone through every single closet, cupboard, drawer and room in this entire house. I have tons of stuff marked for sale and am ready to make some money!! I have decided to sell all of my boy clothes newborn to 24 months. Kind of sad/weird but I really need the money and also am sick of storing them. Let's HOPE that this ultrasound was right and I don't sell everything and then have a BOY two days later! oh geez......
Scott wants 4 kids and I am not on the same page with him on that one but even IF he wins that debate I've decided that the clothes can go and we'll deal with that if it comes!! =)

K, gotta run peeps, I'll update more often, especially when the baby is HERE!! =)

2 comments:

Cara said...

Wahoo! I'm sure you are so ready to have that baby out! I am totally with you on the whole 4 kids thing...I used to want 4, but now I just feel "complete" after having Nora. Good luck with your garage sale and I will be waiting to hear the news next week!

gramma hoyt said...

I'm so glad that the end is next week! You are so brave....we will be anxiously waiting for the call!