We had a really great Christmas this year. I'm still trying to recover though, haven't yet downloaded my photos or put away any of the clothes in the suitcase, and all the new toys are strewn all over the entire house. Ugh, I HATE this feeling. But, my body is just exhausted from the festivities! =) Being pregnant during the Holidays has been rough on me! I just hate not having the energy to do all the things I want to do. I'm half-way through (21 weeks) and already counting the days until we can meet this little GIRL (those of you who didn't see my facebook) and when I can not "feel" pregnant anymore!!!
I have all my kids (5) today and then have a nice break the rest of the week for the New Year's Holiday. I promise I'll get to the pictures and post some Christmas photos soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment