The house is so quiet right now and I just love it! Reed is napping and Drew is playing at Kaeden's house. Emily is watching Drew for me so I don't have to take both of them to the Dr. with me. They are much easier to handle when they're on their own. The two of them together are a hand-FUL!!!........and I love it! =)
We have a packed weekend again. A wedding and a b-day party tomorrow, Scott doing worship on Sunday, me in the nursery, and lots of Christmas shopping left to do. Not to mention an absolutely filthy house. Even so, I'm so glad it's Friday and I can't wait for Christmas next week.
I hope you all are ready for the big day and you're feeling Blessed this Christmas season! =) I have so much to do so I'll leave you now with this picture of my two favorite little people....
1 comment:
I am DYING in anticipation to know what you are having too! It's killing me!!! Kaeden says it's a girl, and you know he's always right about stuff like that ;) so it wouldn't suprise me if it was true. The boys had tons of fun today playing with each other!
Post a Comment