8/12/09

Well, we had a great time in Mexico and obviously I've been a little busy since our return! I'm having much more fun reading other people's blogs than updating my own! Mexico was amazing, absolutely beautiful, perfect weather (although very, very hot and muggy) and just all around fun and relaxing, I'm tellin' ya, we need to do that more often!

We've been busy around here with the typical summer fun. Playing outside, going to the park, filling up our backyard pool, daddy's softball games, etc. Who can believe that summer is coming to an end already? It's gone so fast!! Drew starts preschool in a couple weeks! Crazy!!
We leave a week from today for a 5-day getaway with the entire Hoyt clan (gramma, grampa, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc) in Okoboji! I CANNOT WAIT! I am so excited to go vaca with my sister's and mom and dad and the kiddos that I can't even explain it! It's gonna be so much fun. Scott and I are bringing a friend's boat so there will be lots of skiing, tubing and all around water fun! Can't wait!!
Well, once again my life is boring and there's not much more to say so I'll leave you with some summer photo highlights because I love photos! =)

2 comments:

gramma Melanie said...

Does Drew really eat veggies like that? Funny :)

Anonymous said...

I am one who ALWAYS reads your blog! Love it and love all the great pictures. Have fun on your vacation with everyone!!

Loretta