9/1/09

My new adventure

So once again it's been way too long since I've made an entry!! But, this time? It's been for good reason!!! I'm so excited to tell my bloggy friends FIRST that I've been soooooo busy lately getting my new business adventure started. All of you that know me know that I love jewelry, I actually used to sell Silpada but realized I couldn't condone people spending $200 on a cool necklace, hello? pfff, no way! So, anyway.........with the encouragement of my little sister who is uber successful with her own Etsy shop, I have decided to open an Etsy shop called Mommy's Beads with my own handmade jewelry! Making jewelry, getting back in touch with my creative side has very quickly become an obsession!! I stay up past midnight most nights (since that's really the only time I have to "work") making rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings! I LOVE it!!! I'm having a blast and maybe, just maybe I can make some money at it too? I'm all about supporting the small businesses (especially the stay at home mom trying to pay her bills) out there and I'm hoping that there are others out there that are too!! Etsy certainly has some stiff competition for jewelry! But, I'm just getting started and I'm having lots of fun. So, stay tuned, I'll be linking my blog, Facebook, Etsy...allllll of it together trying to get the most advertising possible! You guys are the first to know! =) I'll post my Etsy shop link and some more info on here once I'm ready to open for business!!

Wish me luck! ;)

1 comment:

peter marie said...

Your etsy shop is so great! I hope it's okay that I made a plug for it on my blog. :)
I'm sure you'll do awesome. It's beautiful and your prices are really good!