This Iowa weather has been hot, hot, HOT lately!! We've had highs in the 90s, heat advisories, and heat indexes of 108 with extreme humidity! It's been a scorcher! But, although this weather is hard to breathe in, I think the flowers are loving the rainy/heavy/wet sun-shiney weather! I just had to take some pictures, they're so beautiful!!
So beautiful, how can you not believe in God when you see flowers like this? Look at the buds surrounding this one that has bloomed!!
Look at all those getting ready to bloom! so awesome!! =)
Hastas getting ready to bloom!

My three hastas that I transplanted last year that didn't look so hot, now they're amazing!!

And, our vegetable garden! This year we planted carrots, green beans, broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers! I'm excited to see if/what turns out. I've only even done tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce before. So, we'll see...I love doing a garden. It is SO MUCH fun to see them grow! Drew is having a lot of fun with it too.
My three hastas that I transplanted last year that didn't look so hot, now they're amazing!!
And, our vegetable garden! This year we planted carrots, green beans, broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers! I'm excited to see if/what turns out. I've only even done tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce before. So, we'll see...I love doing a garden. It is SO MUCH fun to see them grow! Drew is having a lot of fun with it too.
These are so cool, they almost look fake!!
The storm we had the other day did some damage to these (they're basically laying across the sidewalk), but they're still so pretty!
1 comment:
nice flowers, are you surprised that I like them? :)
Post a Comment