6/18/09

My camera is back in action!! yay! I sent it in to Cannon and they fixed it for me, for free!! Before I get ya'll updated on my life I just have to say that my sister Emily is doing a giveaway over at her blog. I'm tellin' ya, she has a knack for children's artwork! It's adorable, one of a kind stuff! She even does custom orders, so basically anything you want, she can deliver. Check her out! Her giveaway ends soon....

Remember that little black table I pulled out of the garbage a couple weeks ago. here it is......

I am likin' it.....a lot!

I am hoping to get some yard sales in this weekend, we'll see though...this humidity is horrific! Scott is out of town. He left Tuesday night and won't be back until Sunday. He went to Canada on a fishing trip. He definitely deserves a vacation but geez, we miss him!! =) Gotta go catch up on some laundry, catch ya'll later. I'll leave you with this adorable pic....;)

3 comments:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

ugh! that is such a cute picture of reedy!

gramma Melanie said...

Really cute picture. He does love the water! Doesn't he?

Grandma Hoyt said...

Beautiful flowers....veg. garden looking good....Drew like the water or just Reed? Wish I could go yard sale - ing with you!!