6/8/09

STUPID camera

I can't even explain to you all how irritated I am right now. Our basically brand new (about a year old) camera has suddenly decided to just stop working. I can't turn it on, I can't get pictures off of it, I can't take pictures. I am SO MAD! And the most annoying thing? The REASON we bought this Cannon was because our OTHER Cannon did THIS SAME THING!!! Needless to say, I am calling Cannon later today!!

So, my really great garage sale find that I referred to in the last post? The one where I almost peed my pants? A Blanco faucet for the kitchen sink (that I can't take a picture of to show you), for $10. The lady told me that she was "annoyed" because it drips for a few seconds when you first shut it off, then stops. I thought to myself, "hmmm, I'm pretty sure Scott can fix that" and grabbed it! I got home, googled it and it retails for $400.00. OH.MY.GOSH!!! Getting an updated faucet is one of many things on my list of things to update the house. I never in a bazillion years thought I'd find one at a garage sale. Hence the almost peeing my pants part. But? There's a sad ending to the story. It's way, way, way too big for our sink. It just looks odd, it's huge. Obviously for a much more grandiose kitchen! ;) Soooooo, we'll be hooking it up, checking out the drip, making sure it's fixable, and then I'll be listing that $10 purchase for at least $100 on craigslist (maybe even $200). Then? I'll go buy my own, smaller new kitchen faucet. Here's a link to it if you're interested in what it looks like since my camera doesn't work! =(

After my free table from the trash (which I now have decorated, it's soooo cute, but again, can't show you a picture) and then this faucet find, I was in pure garage sale heaven!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

cool faucet, too bad it's too big! I know you HATE the one you have! hahahahahaha!