So my little sister Andrea, knowing me
soooo well calls me this morning shortly after dropping off her little man Corbin at my house. She says, "hey, there's a pile of garbage outside on the curb at one of the houses I pass on my way to work, I'm sure you'd find something in it you'd love."
HAHA, well that's not exactly what she said, but basically. I literally (
pre-shower,
pre-make-up,
pre-morning cup of coffee) threw all 3 boys in the car and squealed out of the driveway. And low and behold someone was throwing this sweet little table away! No joke. I scored this table for $free.99. Like I said in my previous post about the $3 black pitcher......people are so odd! I pulled up to this house, no shame at all (actually there was a little shame, I was
hoping no one saw my nappy self digging through the trash chucking things into my trunk), and they had a huge pile of stuff sitting on the curb waiting for the garbage truck. I scored the table and also a little fire engine that's a ride on toy.....also absolutely nothing wrong with it. The table has a Hobby Lobby sticker on the back that says $79.99, yup, you read that right, and there is nothing wrong with it. I haven't decided what to do with it yet. Right now it's sitting right inside my front door
un-decorated. Maybe I'll paint it white and use it in one of the bathrooms? Not sure but seriously, you can't get much better that that. Thanks to Andrea my day started off very, very sweet.
And? Stay tuned for pictures about the other A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. yard sale find I scored today. You're gonna be shocked, I about peed my pants!!! ;)
2 comments:
I think I need to move. The only "garbage" that people put out around here is actual garbage.
I do what I can for ya!;) As soon as I saw it I KNEW you would want it!!
Post a Comment