4/2/09

Tomorrow's Friday! Yeah! This has been a long week. I'm gettin' back into the hang of doing this daycare thing by myself. It's do-able, but it's physically demanding! I don't think I realized how much Andrea would just naturally pick the babies up, or lift them to me so that I wouldn't have to bend over with my back. I've been icing extra this week. But, I'm getting used to it. I'm very excited to start my part-time schedule in another week. I've been working full-time this week (and next week) to help out a family that couldn't find another daycare in the time that I gave for notice. It's good to make the extra money, but I'm looking forward to having my 2 days off....SOON! =)

Anybody know of any good sales? I'm wanting to get the boys some cute Easter outfits but don't have much money to spare!? I know that Shepard of the Valley Lutheran church in WDM is having their Twice Blessed sale this weekend. I'm hoping to go on Saturday morning, but I'm sure by then all the goods will be gone. That sale is so popular, and so packed full that by Friday afternoon, it's so picked over.

Scott has been out of town since late Tuesday night. We miss daddy. He's supposed to be getting home sometime late tonight. Drew is always SO BAD when Scott is gone. I think he's just needing some wrestle/daddy time. He's definitely a boy that needs to get his energy and aggression out on a daily basis. When he doesn't have that outlet, he acts very naughty! argh! I've been taking lots, and lots, and lots of deep breaths in the last couple days.

For you picture lovers (like myself), I have been really bad at taking pics lately. I promise some to come by the end of the weekend. ;)

Oh, and update on the soda: still on my "kick", no soda in almost 2 weeks now. I'm feelin' good, kinda like it! ;)

2 comments:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

kaeden is the same way...NEEDS the outlet physically.....(but doesn't always get it that's for sure).

i think i might go to the sale this morning if it isn't too packed. i will look for outfits for your two boys.

Grandma Hoyt said...

Did you have any luck shopping??