Anyway......so, the sunshine is beautiful today, a little windy but all together a nice day. I'm not looking forward to the colder/rainy days that are ahead for the week. Darn this Iowa weather!!
Today is my first day back to doing daycare by myself. Andrea started her new job this morning. It's been pretty crazy with 7 kids here but it's been manageable. Thank the Lord for nap time, they're all sound asleep right now and I'm slowly gaining back my sanity! ;)
How sweet is this? These are the moments that I love, that make me so happy to be a mom to these two crazy little bugars! If you can't tell, Reed is saying "Dogs" (which is his favorite word) and pointing to a chicken and Drew is saying "Silly Reedy, that's not a dog, that's a chicken"
3 comments:
OMG SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
So sweet!
I do LOVE that picture :)
Post a Comment