and her....
in it, and I really like it. It's on TBS. I'm usually that person who refuses to watch a movie more than once. This one is just fun. I love relaxing like this.....so perfect.
We've had a fun weekend. Friday night we headed out of town to CR. One of my best friends from college was having a baby shower thrown for her in Solon (a town near CR). So, we went up Friday night and came back last night. It was so fun to see her. We share so, SO many memories, her and I. We shared so many good times together; we learned and grew together. We made lots of mistakes, partied a little too hard sometimes, and grew in our faith together. She is truly a dear, dear friend. I love her. Seeing her on Saturday made me wish that she lived closer (not alllll the way in Colorado) so that we could have play dates together with our kids! =(
As I close this post (i know, i know, i have NOTHING really good to say these days), I'm listening to the giggles of little boys playing with their daddy! there's nothin' better my friends, nothin' better! ;) Here's me and him......that man.....he's such a goof. Here I thought we were getting a really good pic....me all serious, "posing" and him being his normal-never serious-self! argh!
1 comment:
You're supposed to smile, Scott!
duh :)
Post a Comment