3/1/09

Check out this awesome blog that I found. This girl has such cool bags and other accessories. Sooooo cute!!


This weekend has seriously gone way too fast! I need ONE MORE DAY!! =( Scott is gone right now with both the boys and the house is quiet.....I have it all to myself! This is a rare, rare treat. I like it! ;)

Scott finally got home Friday night about 9pm. Yesterday was a lazy day, exactly what we needed. And, can I say? I am lovin' Craigslist right now. I made some big bucks in just a day and a half selling old junk that has been taking up space in the garage. Love, love, love it!

I'm off to finish the Snickerdoodles that I started and figure out what to feed my men for dinner....

1 comment:

Mommy Mac said...

Hi there! Thanks for the great compliments on my bags. I truly love what I do.

Good luck on the giveaway too! Your name goes in x 3 now!

Aren't blogs the greatest? Sweet, sweet you stumbled across little ole me all away across the nation all while in the comforts of PJ pants and slippers!!

AAAAHHHH, technology! You gotta love it!!!

.mac :)