Scott has been in Kansas City since early, early yesterday morning. He probably won't be home until tomorrow night. I hate it when he's gone. I can feel myself starting to lose control of my patience level and my temper. I am definitely the kind of mom that needs at LEAST a small break once a day from my kids without going crazy on them. All day and all night for longer than a couple of days is just about enough to kill me!
I'll leave you with some photos......
Daddy took Drew to SportsPlex West for his first rock climbing adventure. He weighed almost 10 pounds less than what he was "supposed" to but the girl said he was so cute she just couldn't pass it up! He was very proud of himself. =)
Corbin getting himself into a precarious situation.
1 comment:
Whooooo hooo! That's too funny :) Get those boys a jungle gym!!! :) That actually looks like fun. Hah!
Post a Comment