2/11/09

I'm not sure that anyone even reads this blog anymore since I can never seem to get it updated. Sorry! :(

Haven't the last couple of days been just amazing!? This weather has been awesome, exactly what the doctor ordered, a little pick-me-up to get us through until the real thing! Yesterday was unbelievable. We played outside all day and grilled pork chops for dinner. Then, after dinner I buzzed Drew's hair outside on the deck! So much nicer than cutting his hair in the bathroom and then cleaning up the massive mess! I was getting so tired of looking at his hair. He has lots of it and it's very thick and healthy. I love it when it's buzzed. I had decided to leave it long for the winter and try to style it all messy/spikey with gel. Well, little did I know that Drew had decided differently. HE is NOT a fan of gel. It was a battle usually every time. Me running through the house after him with gel in my hands saying, "okay, okay, I'll take it out", totally lying to him. He thought if I rubbed my hands through it a little more (as i'm dispersing the gel) that i was taking out "out". How horrible of me! ;)
I'll leave you with a few picture highlights since I already have one little one who has been dropped off. Never seem to find the time to do the things I want to do these days..........This is what Reed does now when you say "smile"!

Reed's new favorite food.......chips and salsa, a kid after my own heart!

Drew's new hair cut!

2 comments:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

that's hilarious because i do the EXACT same thing with kaeden with the gel -- act like i'm just taking it out when i'm really putting more in! too funny! his hair is so jacked up he must have it buzzed...must. although i look at pics of when he was 2 and want his hair like that again...i don't know why no one can get it cut that way anymore, wierd.

those pics are so cute. i love the one with reed smiling, he is a ham. and drew in the last one looks like he needs to put on a few pounds!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the boys! Are you having as much saying "the boys" as I used to, saying, "the girls"? Hah!

BTW - I LOVE Reed's new smile :)
And..... he looks like you DID!!!!!! Erica!