You know how sometimes you get the itch? NO, not the baby itch, I'm not there yet!! But, just the itch for change? Sometimes my "itch" is scratched by just re-arranging the furniture in my house, or getting a new bathroom rug, or a new candle, or moving the pictures around on the wall? But, for some reason right now I'm needing something else. Hmmmmm, that's weird?! Maybe it's just cabin fever, or spring fever, or whatever it's called.
My thoughts this weekend have been with all the people who are losing their jobs/being laid off these days. We've had a very close friend whose now been affected by this crappy economy and we're praying for him and his family, it's a tough time, I'm sad for them. They're in a very, very tough spot right now. Not to mention that it all just makes me nervous.....scary times.
Ok, enough depressing stuff for now. Hope ya'll are having a wonderful Sunday evening!
PS - my little baby isn't so much a baby anymore. He was 15 months on Wednesday, I officially feel like I have two little boys. They're starting to fight over toys and the other day we even had our first brawl. That Reedy-man is one tough little brut, he's not takin' crap from anybody!! :)
3 comments:
I know Reedy is a tough little brut, and a real "charmer" at that!!!
Reed is so cute. He seems like he's a riot from all the pics you post. There's a real sparkle in his eyes. I bet he'd get along good with my Drew....two bright eyed trouble makers.
I agree about the stress of the crappy economy. I want to quit my job so bad to stay home full time with Drew and it makes me feel so guilty. How can I want to give up my job when others would kill to get a job.
i get that "itch" all the time - sometimes it's just something little that satisfies it, and sometimes i feel like i want to re-do a bedroom or something! it gets annoying....
ohhhh, reed. he has quite the personality...you can't help but love him!
Post a Comment