3/4/09


Hollar!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is looking forward to tomorrow's weather!?! =) Maybe my boys won't need to hang out in the dryer just to keep warm anymore.........




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... My.... Gosh!
Do YOU get in there Erica?!!! WHERE do they get that?

LOL! I MUST say, that is too cute!!!

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

that's priceless.

Mommy Mac said...

Have you stoppped by my blog lately! You were one of MANY winners!!

.mac :)

Anonymous said...

Where do they come up with such mischief? Once again, I am glad I have girls! :)

Mommy Mac said...

Hey there! Congrats to you, missy!

The best place to peruse our latest designs and newer fabric collections is by clicking on the slideshow on the blog. Form there, you can use the flikr browser to view any items full size and see captions as well.

Our prices range from a little to a lot! We are currently re-vamping our website, as it is a bit outdated. There's a lot to do when running your own business and keeping up with little boys!!!!

Prices are based on bag complexity and amount of fabric used.

Feel free to email me at meghan@kmaccreations.com to get started looking at some fun fabric collections!!!

We have over 75 collections to choose from. You just let me know what colors you are interested in and I can start sending swatches via email your way!

No worries, my friend. We will find the bag or accessory item for you and in the PERFECT spring fabric collection!!!

I love custom designing, so we will make this fun!

Remember...you can play as many times as you want each week for the March giveaway! I have already had a double winner!

Thanks,
.mac :)

Alisa said...

Cracking up...