9/3/08

I am LOVING this weather! I absolutely love the changing of seasons. I like each season in and of itself but by the end of each one I am ready for the next one to roll in. It seems a little early to be having the air conditioning turned off, wearing jeans, and waking up to the 50s, but I am NOT complaining, I love, love, love it!!! Last night as we were outside playing after dinner, it was actually cold. This kind of weather calls for putting on a comfy pair of jeans and sweat-shirt, getting the kids in bed and sitting on the deck with a glass of wine! hmmm, nice........

We had a fun Labor Day weekend. We were in CR for Corbin's baptism and he's such a little stud-muffin, sooooo cute! We ate way too much food. My mom has a habit of doing that to all of us. Then, on Monday we spent the day at Gramma and Papa's here in Waukee where we again, ate good food! I don't have much to say these days, plus I have to run because my house is about to fill with crazy little kids everywhere!! ;)
Here are some photo highlights from our weekend...........
The guys made a homeade slip-n-slide and Drew played in his underwear all afternoon finding worms (huge bonus for him)!

This was last night out in our backyard! Reed is getting to be such a big boy! :(

2 comments:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

those are adorable pics!
i love the changing of seasons too - i just love it! the only one i hate is winter - but that is when christmas is so i guess i don't hate it THAT bad....since that is my favorite thing right now.....christmas.....hmm, get out the ugly christmas sweaters! ha ha!! (oh we are so doing that again this year!)

Alisa said...

fun!