8/29/08

Is anyone else happy that today is Friday? I am. We have a fun weekend ahead. Corbin is getting baptized in Cedar Rapids at my dad's church. So, we're headed up there tomorrow at some point after Reed gets his morning nap in. We're not sure how long we'll stay and we don't have any definite plans yet for Monday but going to Gramma and Grampa's in CR is always a fun time. Especially when we're ALL together......it can get a liiiiiiiiiitle crazy!! ;) Nahhh, the Hoyt girls? Crazy? No way!!! :)

Have I mentioned here on my blog yet how HUGE my little man Corbin is? Okay, oops, guess he's not MY little man, he's my nephew! ha! Anyway, he's huge. He's almost as big as his cousin Reed who is 11 months old. (Corbin is 4 months) Here's a picture to prove it........


Reed has been walking along furniture since about 8 months-ish and he's been "for real" walking now for a little while. He's so funny. He runs and then falls, and then stands up again and runs and then falls, and over, and over, and over. He hardly ever just walks. He NEVER stops going, going, going! I can't believe he'll be one in October. Just so crazy!! Okay all, I hope that everyone has a good weekend ahead! Happy Friday.


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Holy cow Corbin is a big boy. What is Andrea feeding him?!?!?