8/25/08

I'm a little emotional today about having a 3 year old. It's just weird, where did the time go, I'm sad. My little baby, my firstborn, he's going to be a preschooler next week. It's so true when they say that it goes so fast, time just flies with your kids. I'm having a hard time letting go of the last 3 years. I wish there was a way to slow time down. I can't imagine the day he goes to high school or the day he gets married! Ugh, I'll be a mess!! I know I'll get over it, but right now? I just don't want him to grow up. I want him to stay 3 forever!

The poor guy was so sick this past week end. He started with a fever on Thursday and ended with throwing up Friday night into Saturday morning. We had to cancel his birthday party because he was so sick. Ah well, next year will be better!
This is our big boy this morning eating breakfast, all grown up and 3 YEARS OLD! :) (never mind that he's wearing his little brother's size 12 month shorts and taking 2 bites of his toast before he says "mommy, I'm all full"! UGH!!)


who knew? Reed loves cucumbers! :)

2 comments:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

yay! happy birthdad drew!!! so sad you had to cancel his party =(

Alisa said...

What a bummer that Drew was sick for his birthday!!! happy birthday from all of us over here, Drew!