Milestones....
Reed has hit two new milestones. One is fun to see, and the other? NOT SO MUCH! The fun one......he's pulling himself up to furniture, toys, anything he can find, and standing. Soon, he'll be walking, how WEIRD! Not so fun one.......he's hit the stage of "ahahahah, my mom just walked two inches away from me, where did she go, I'm going to bawl my head off like someone just ran over my puppy until she comes back to pick me up!" Seriously, I mean, it's kind of nice to know that I'm loved but he literally follows me around the entire house, everywhere I go and whimpers at my feet until I pick him up. Then, when I pick him up he looks at me like "ha, thanks, just what I needed." I think I might just permanently attach him to my hip. I remember Drew going through a little phase like this too, and he got over it quick. Drew was and still is a pretty confident little boy. He's never had much of a problem with me leaving him places or with baby-sitters, he's always just kind of been like "bye mom, catch ya' later". I love that, knowing they're secure that I'll return. It's a good thing, hopefully that's how Reed will be as well, although I do remember moments with Drew, wanting him to cry when I left him, thinking "ugh, he doesn't even care that he's not with me". Here's Reed hard at work mastering his new tricks..........
No comments:
Post a Comment