We had a fun weekend! Friday night Scott and I had a "double date" with friends of ours. We ate at Maverick Grill in Urbandale....FABULOUS!! We loved it; very good food, good live music, fun atmosphere. It was a really good time! Saturday we took the boys swimming, it was so humid but the water was freezing! Drew didn't seem to mind although he was very annoyed at us that we wouldn't jump in with him. Scott tried his best but it was cold! Drew loves swimming! He went again yesterday with Aunt Sara at the Napa Valley pool, AND, today he was swimming in his little blow up pool after lunch/before nap/in between rain showers!
We put in a great garden this weekend too. I love having a garden, we had one at our last house, but last summer as much as I wanted one I didn't have the energy to deal with it, being preggo and all, so we never put one in. Scott's parents also wanted a garden but don't really have a good spot for one at their house, so thanks to them (and my hubby) we're now sharing an awesome garden in our backyard. I'm excited for tomatoes, cucumber, melon, peppers, parsley, and....more....I think....I know there's more, I can't remember them all! =)
"No, really mom, I DON'T have to go pee."


"Mom, the sun is a little bright for pictures."
1 comment:
That is a hilarious photo of Drew! He'll crack up at that one in the years to come! And Reed looks like Drew in that bottom photo. Crazy.
Woo hoo for good weekends and gardens!
Post a Comment