Last night we had a party here for my sister Amy to celebrate her finishing Grad School, she now has her Master's in Social Work, smarty pants! =) I can't even imagine going back to school......can you? I don't think you could pay me enough money to do that. But, anyway, way to go Amy!! The party was fun although I'm surprised that no one was blown away, literally. It was so windy outside that it wasn't even nice. The day started out beautiful and here we are thinking "oh my goodness, look at this, perfect weather for a bbq", and then all of the sudden out of nowhere we're tying down the deck and all the lawn chairs and watching my potted plants fly around the backyard. So annoying, but it was still fun! Scott put up a tent in the backyard just 'cause we thought the kids would think it was cool, and they did, it was fun. Tonight Scott had a softball game and it was beautiful outside so we all went to watch, much fun. It's been a good weekend. I'm sad that tomorrow's Monday, that probably means no more seeing daddy much til Friday! =(



Oh, and, we shaved Drew's head, the usual "summer cut". He's almost bald. I love it though, this is how he was all last summer. So easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment