
I don't think I can even explain the feeling I have today. Yesterday was my last day at ADP, my "other" job. It was weird, very weird, walking out of there for the last time. I've spent 7 years of my life there, that's a long time people. I started there right out of college and then I met Scott while working there, got married there, had my first child there. It's a strange feeling, but an awesome feeling to know that my dream has come true. I've always wanted to be a full-time say at home mom, and? Here we are. I love it. And, it's all thanks to my wonderful hubby who, yes, on days, I could strangle because he has irritated me to no end or hasn't been home in 2 weeks or is so zoned into the TV that he hasn't heard a word of what I just spent 10 minutes saying to him. But, on the other hand he would do absolutely anything for me and the boys. He's the most loving, dedicated man I know. He'd sell everything we own and live in a cardboard box if meant giving me what I wanted. He works harder than anybody I know in order to provide for his family. He takes such good care of us. He loves us so much, and we love him back! =) I know I am blessed, not sure how I snagged that one!
1 comment:
That's so exciting that you get to stay home now. I know that I'm lucky to only work two days a week now that we have Drew but I would love to be at home every day with him.
Post a Comment