5/12/08

Reed's new-found friend kept him laughing for quite some time......so funny

We had a good weekend. Short, but good. Reed was baptized yesterday morning at church. So we had everyone at our house after for brunch. It was fun to have everyone together, Scott's family and my family. Although I do have to admit I don't feel rested this morning. The weekend went by way too fast especially since Scott was barely home for 24 hours. I need another weekend already and it's only Monday, uh oh! =) But, this coming weekend is going to be a fun one and this is going to be a busy week so I better get my butt in gear! This is my last week at work. My sister Amy graduates from her Master's program on Wednesday night. Saturday I'm throwing a party for her at my house. PRAY for beautiful weather. We're going to have a bunch of family and her friends here at our house and I might possibly go insane if we can't be outside. Okay, gotta run, no time for chit chat. Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

Oh my gosh, that's exactly what I do when I look in the mirror and see my reflection. Pure joy!