5/20/08

Allergies?!

look at our little mini-me (of scott, duh)
I think I have allergies......Is that possible? To never have had them before, and now all of the sudden I'm miserable? Seriously, I'm not "sick" but I have horrible sinus pressure headaches all the time lately and am sneezing a lot and it sucks. Yesterday/last night and today have been horrible! Is the pollen count high or something? I've taken decongestants and my head is just throbbing still.


As soon as Reed wakes up we're headed to run errands. I have to go pick up a little tykes picnic table that i finally found on craigslist (i've been looking for awhile). YAY!!!! Has anybody else seriously made a career out of craigslist like me? Seriously, i'm always listing something and i've made some good bucks too! scott thinks i have an obsession, hey maybe i do, but that's ok, right? then, we have to stop at Aldi. HELLO!!! Aldi? My other current obsession! Does anybody else shop at Aldi? I love it. And? So much cheaper! We save a lot, lot, lot by grocery shopping there. And, they have awesome "special purchases" there very week. They'll carry a few name brand items (anything from little tikes sand and water tables, to patio tables and chairs, planters, nike tennis shoes, toddler clothes, Disney toys, etc.) I just need milk and something to puree for Reed but it's right near where I'm going to pick up the picnic table so it works out (b/c it is kind far away when Fareway is across the street). Anyway, I love bargains, Aldi is my new best friend. Wow, I'm lame, I know..........


Have a beautiful Tuesday all.

3 comments:

peter marie said...

I've heard allergies are really bad this year and I know it's possible for them to just start up so that must be what you have.

Yes, I love ALDI too. I hardly get there because there isn't one close, but I think it's like a treasure hunt. Love that craigslist too!!

Alisa said...

I'm an Aldi virgin. That and not watching the Sound of Music? I need to get with it. I fear that I, too, will fall in love with both.

Go craigslist!!

I have the same allergy issue. Never had them before in my life. Rumor has it at the doc's office that the pollen count is high. It's stupid.

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

I got allergies after having kaeden for some reason. really annoying. my doc (kono) said that it's common to get them starting in your 20's.....well, you're almost out of those! HAAAAA!!!!!!!!! oh crap, i'm not too far behind...shoot!