4/22/08

Please Pray

Please pray for my uncle Roger. He was life flighted yesterday morning here to Methodist Hospital after having a stroke. Right now, I just don't have words, I'm not really the greatest with words anyway, and right now is no exception. My heart just absolutely breaks right now. We have such a close extended family; I love Rog like a dad and his kids are like siblings to me and my sisters. I am so sad, and so scared, and so sorry for the pain of all of this. Roger is my parent's age (in his 50s) and has 4 amazing little grandchildren that he adores! As of now, he is unable to move one side of his body and is unable to talk. The next few hours, days, and weeks will be very crucial in knowing how he will recover. I just ask for your prayers right now. I know that we serve a Mighty God and my family needs Him right now..................

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Praying very hard, dear friend!

Anonymous said...

Erica,

I am sorry to hear about your uncle. I will say a prayer and light a candle for your family. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Laura