The boys are both taking stellar naps right now (must be this dreary weather) and I'm getting so much done. Right now I'm making a batch of baby food; peas are on the menu! I know those of you who read my blog regularly have heard me on some "downer" days, stressed out about all this money junk. I just thought I'd share that today is a good day. I feel good, I feel hopeful, positive, like maybe Scott is right; somehow it will all work out! In the last week there have just been some "little blessings" and little reminders that God is listening and that He "knows the plans he has for us". God is good and although my emotions can be up and down, up and down sometimes, I'm just thankful that today is a good day and that God is surrounding me with peace about all of it, it's gonna be okay......................


5 comments:
I LOVE THAT! What cute pics. I just want to squeeze both of them to death. Yup, they do look a little alike.....one of them looks a little more like scott though!
This is hilarious!
Hmm...if I'd have to weigh in my vote, which totally doesn't count because you all know yourselves so much better than I do, I'd have to say:
Drew: ERICA!
Reed: SCOTT!
I never realized how much Drew looks like a Hoyt, and Reed is coming around to looking more like his brother, yet he really does have Scott in him.
Then again, I could be saying the opposite of what you guys have been thinking all along! That sometimes happens with us and the boys. Someone will say something where we smile and nod, but then we laugh because it's totally not what we were thinking. Ya know?
What a beautiful morning! I love it! When are the Waukee garage sales? Is it next weekend?
I don't think they look alike AT ALL! But they both are sure cute as can be! :)
Whoops! I forgot to say who I am. That was me!
Marissa :) (Alisa's sister)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment