4/11/08

I am in no mood to blog today. I'm stressed to the MAX about money stuff! Ugh, seriously, I shouldn't be, in the grand scheme of things, with all the things in the world that could be worse, I have two healthy children, a loving husband, and a great family. But, regardless, the fact of the matter is, no matter how small or insignificant my problems might seem, they've gotten the best of me today! I know the bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil, but I think MONEY, just money, in general is the root of all evil. Just when you think things are working out, all is "smooth", a big ginormous wrench comes flying into it all. Ok, I'll stop, I'm making this seem much worse that it probably really is. Sorry for the depressing post today. Maybe if it would stop raining and the sun would shine I wouldn't feel so crappy! :)

This pic can't help but make me smile!!


1 comment:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

I take the wierdest pictures of your kids! i love it!!!!