4/8/08

Audrey

Wow, if you need a good cry or an amazing story and reminder of God's unimaginable Love check out Audrey's story. I stumbled across this blog a couple days ago through another friend's blog and I've been totally inspired. This family and their story is amazing, sad, frustrating and inspiring all in one. I can't even begin to imagine the unbelievable pain and grief they are experiencing this morning. But, through it all you can just sense the amazing power of God through their story. It's amazing! Go to the blog, find the first entry which is January 12, 2008 and you'll be hooked. I read through the entire blog, every entry. Angie's (the blog author) husband sings for the group Selah. Their story will no doubt touch you!

If you're like me, when you're done reading you'll be reminded of how stupid and just plain selfish some of the stuff we worry about is! I feel so blessed for what God has given me and my little, undeserving family! :)

2 comments:

Alisa said...

My heart just sobs for them. What an amazing story. I just can't get over it.

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

i didn't get a chance to read all of it - but from what i read i am now sitting here wiping the tears from my face!

it really got me when angie wrote that one way or another the lord was going to heal audrey.

it makes me think of the sermon about how healing doesn't always mean we are healed here on earth, sometimes it means that we die and we are healed in heaven.