3/31/08

Wow, what a dreary, dreary day. Sometimes I like days like this, but today I'm feeling gloomy. Although, I have gotten a lot done; laundry, cleaning, the boys have taken rock star naps!! But, i'm seriously starting to feel like we really, really need to make it to the park, without sweatshirts and snow boots! I swear Drew is bored out of his mind. And, I'm starting to feel guilty for how much PBS he watches!! He has this great toy room in the basement that Scott spent time finishing last summer. He played down there a lot for the first couple months after we finished it, and now he's just unimpressed! Every once in awhile he asks to play downstairs, but I swear the other 95% of the time, he wanders around the house getting into mischief!! It's hard to keep him busy. I'm just not very good at that. Other than playdough and coloring, I get completely uninspired about what to do with a preschool aged toddler!!! Speaking of that, I'm very excited for Drew to start preschool in the fall. He's going to be going to a Church preschool program and I'm excited for him to be with other kids his age and be in a structured environment two days a week. I know he'll absolutely love it!!


Last week we had fun making pizzas and crosses and some other crazy stuff with playdough (so much fun that the other day when I preheated the oven and then opened it to stick the garlic bread in, I realized that Drew had stuck his plate with his "pizza" in there. the plastic was melted and dripping all over).

1 comment:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

ha! nice boots! good grief what did he ever wear before he had those?

it's supposed to be getting nicer from here on out i think...50's most of this week, but i'm sure it will be sloppy too.