4/1/08

Fixing Stuff


Maybe I just need to complain more often. After my blog yesterday talking about Drew never wanting to play downstairs in his toy room, he played down there all morning today. He told me he was "fixin' stuff". And also, his current obsession are his Lightening McQueen shoes that gramma melanie got him a year ago. He spotted them a few weeks ago in a closet and wants to wear them everywhere again. He gets SO mad at me when I make him wear pants and I finally figured out that it's because when he wears pants he can't SEE his shoes. So, we had to roll up his pants so he could see his shoes today. I was determined to win that battle (the one about wearing vs. not wearing pants). You know the whole saying "pick your battles", I do, every single day with him. But, I was just plain ol' annoyed this morning, and he was NOT walking around all day with a t-shirt, underwear and big clunky McQueen shoes!

1 comment:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

you know he would be walking around like that at my house! (the shirt, underwear and big ole clunky shoes!) ha ha ha!!!