
I don't have much to talk about today......I'm in a weird mood, I've been cleaning like a mad woman, just got done working out on the eliptical (both the boys have been asleep for an hour and 45), and I feel like going through every closet, bedroom, bathroom drawer, kitchen cupboard in this entire house and "organizing". I get like this a couple times a year. I feel like there's too much junk.......I could seriously just go through drawers and throw everything away. What is my problem!? I'm excited for Waukee Citywide garage sale days in May, my sisters and I always have on here! Last year I made a lot of money, I LOVE garage saleing!! Okay, Reed is now waking up, gotta go, guess I won't be organizing anymore today! :)
2 comments:
Your hair looks so darn beautiful again.
I share in the same garage sale fever. Oooo....I just can't wait! Just ANOTHER perk of spring. I'm getting ridiculously annoyed with winter this year!
Reed cracks me up.
I FEEL THE SAME WAY! I told you the other day I was organizing our closet! I think it is because of the weather that day, seriously it makes you want to organize?????? I get like that a lot, seriously probably once a month. I have always been that way. Sometimes I get to the point where I want to do it for other people too....like go through someone else's closet or papers on their counter to help them. I have already been throught 2 closets, 3 cupboards, and part of the basement this week. WHY???
Post a Comment