Last week was a week of accomplishments in our house! It was a great week. You know how life goes like that? You have ups and downs, days or weeks that seem like nothing else could go wrong, and then days or weeks where life is good? Well, life is good right now! :)
Drew has now gone 5 days wearing underwear with no accidents. He's doing AWESOME!! He goes number 1 and number 2 and acts like he's always known what to do. I love it!!! No more diapers for two anymore.
And Reed? Last week he started sleeping 12 hours at night without a peep. Before that he had been sleeping 12 hours (7pm-7am) but he was getting up once, around 3:30 or 4:00 to eat (and before that, he was up every 2 hours). This week, he just cut that last early morning feeding out. He's so happy and giggly when he wakes up. I love knowing that he got what he needed, he feels good, and refreshed! I guess all those days and nights of "sleep training" (aka listening to him cry and thinking "seriously, I hate this, is this going to work" finally paid off)!!!
And to top it all off? The weather this week is going to be great!
Drew has an appt. tomorrow with his foot specialist. Pray that all is well and hopefully, maybe, maybe we can stop wearing this dumb brace every single night?! I'm not feeling good today, it feels like vertigo, anybody know what that is? I get it a lot for some reason, it's like an ear infection in your inner ear, it's the worst, makes you really, really dizzy, nauseous. Ugh, I feel icky!!!
1 comment:
I'm oooooozing with jealousy from both of your milestones. Congrats!
Post a Comment