Well, it snowed again here last night, a lot! I swear, we're just being teased......it was beautiful this weekend, yesterday at 11:30 when we walked out of church it was hot, seriously, hot. It was almost 60 degrees, sunny and so awesome!! Then, by middle of the afternoon it was dark and rainy, and by 9pm it was a blizzard! What in the world?! We have serious, serious Spring Fever in this house. Drew played outside on the deck for a couple hours yesterday and I think he thought he was in Heavan. He was riding his trike, playing with the basketball, he had a blast! Other than the normal church, running errands, etc. this was an uneventful weekend, Scott and I watched 3 movies, we're doing a lot of that lately, renting movies, since it's kind of hard to be "out and about" with a baby, and it's cheap! There are a lot of good movies right now. We watched "Good Luck Chuck" - really bad, really vulgar, totally not worth the rental fee!! And, "Rendition" - it was good, I love movies like this, it makes you think about a lot of stuff!! Reese Witherspoon is in it, I like her. And, "Gone Baby Gone" - another one that will make you think, probably spark a discussion about our society, kind of sad, very thought provoking, really liked it!! Lately, we've been singing a lot, if we're bored and we can't go outside, it's fun to get out the guitar, Reed loves music, and Drew always has. He's a singer, a lady who does the Children's worship at church just yesterday came up to me and said "I just have to tell you, your little Drew is such a singer, he stands up and sings at the top of his lungs when we do Jesus Loves Me, he sings louder than anyone else and he's the smallest on in there". Okay, bragging a little, I know! :) Anyway, these pics are yesterday, singing, Reed looks hilarious, just chilling on the couch.....he was kicking his feet to the music!

1 comment:
Cute!!! The boys are so sweet - love the story about Drew singing! Is that facial hair on Scott?
Post a Comment