12/21/10

It's a Giveaway!

For those of you who don't know, there are tons, and tons of great crafy/home interior/design type blogs out there in blogland. I love to go parusing for inspiration on other people's blogs. Today, I can across this giveaway! I'm really liking Option #1....thinking seat cushions for my dining table chairs! =)

4 comments:

Kammy's Korner said...

well thanks for "stumbling" onto Kammy's Korner!! :) You've got a great friend in Alisa - I sure wish we lived closer together. She's a great girl!! Merry Christmas and God Bless!!

Janna McCalley said...

Hey, I can't seem to locate your email address. This was the best way I could think of contacting you to let you know that you won my giveaway. Email me to confirm that you would like option 1 and your mailing address so I can get it off to you. Thanks for playing!

Janna McCalley said...

Hey, I can't seem to locate your email address. This was the best way I could think of contacting you to let you know that you won my giveaway. Email me to confirm that you would like option 1 and your mailing address so I can get it off to you. Thanks for playing!

Janna McCalley said...

Hey, I can't seem to locate your email address. This was the best way I could think of contacting you to let you know that you won my giveaway. Email me to confirm that you would like option 1 and your mailing address so I can get it off to you. Thanks for playing!