I can hardly believe our little Ali is already 6 months old! It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital so excited to finally meet her. Although, at the same time it seems so long ago, the last 6 months just kind of blurred by! I hate that! Sometimes I wish I could just stop time altogether and just "be"...so much easier said than done! She is so much fun! Just yesterday I was telling Scott (while trying not to bawl my eyes out) that there is just "something about her"....I'm not sure if it's because she'll be our last or if it's because she's a girl, or what. But, there is just something about her that is different than the boys. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boys and they bring me so much joy. But, I don't remember feeling like "this" when they were babies. I'm not sure why. There's just a connection I have with her that I can't explain. I could snuggle and "talk" with her all.day.long and be perfectly happy! She is my little "punky"!
11/11/10
Where does the time go?
I can hardly believe our little Ali is already 6 months old! It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital so excited to finally meet her. Although, at the same time it seems so long ago, the last 6 months just kind of blurred by! I hate that! Sometimes I wish I could just stop time altogether and just "be"...so much easier said than done! She is so much fun! Just yesterday I was telling Scott (while trying not to bawl my eyes out) that there is just "something about her"....I'm not sure if it's because she'll be our last or if it's because she's a girl, or what. But, there is just something about her that is different than the boys. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boys and they bring me so much joy. But, I don't remember feeling like "this" when they were babies. I'm not sure why. There's just a connection I have with her that I can't explain. I could snuggle and "talk" with her all.day.long and be perfectly happy! She is my little "punky"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just made something for your little punky today! ordered it and can't wait to see how it turned out! eeeek!!!!! watch yourself because i just might tell you!
Post a Comment