...homemade pizza on the counter waiting to go in the oven (half pepperoni half cheese just to please everyone)
...bags packed and ready to head out for my other "job", got a Pampered Chef party in Johnston tonight!
...having fun with The PC. nice to make a little money, get out of the house and hang out with other moms
...feeling GREAT these last couple days. had 12, count that...TWELVE injections in my back on Monday for some inflammation. it's making a difference, haven't felt this little amount of pain in YEARS! Praise God for modern medicine!!
...my boys are fighting worse THAN.EVER lately, and I'm kinda embarrassed to admit it, but I'm not talking about a sibling rivalry type argument, I'm talking I had to rip Drew off of Reed today after he kicked him in the shins and then Reed threw a train at Drew's head, it was a full-out brawl! Am I a bad mom, why are they DOING THAT? is that normal "boy"/brother behavior? I remember my dad telling me stories of the "boxing matches" that him and his brothers used to get into, there were bee bee guns involved, boxing gloves, etc (grandma Hoyt, is that true?)
...my sweet Ali is teething....or something...or maybe it's separation anxiety? I can't take more than one step away from her and the entire neighborhood knows she's severely peeved!
...holy crap, Drew just came walking up to me at the computer, HOLDING (almost dropping) Ali...wowsers, that's never happened. better pay closer attention to my kids! hehe
...I have a love affair with boots right now for some reason. ho hum, if ONLY I had money to support my addiction/affair.....darn
...we're doing Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University course right now at a local church. it's nice. I like it. he's funny. there's good info....but, you know what? It's a LOT like being on a diet....lots of will power, lots of saying no, lots of "ooooh, I really want to but I shouldn't". kind of sucks, but is also very exciting to think we'll be DEBT free much sooner than we'd ever planned before doing this!
...I just brewed a pot of coffee at 5 o'clock at night, now I'm drinking it with a spoonful of whip cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. had to do something, that mid-afternoon slump was getting the best of me today.
Enough of my randomness. Sometimes I can't put together a neat, tied-in-a-bow post, but I still want to "write"....
Check out these 3 kiddos. Do they look alike? Who do they look like? It's not the greatest picture...I mean, Scott took it, he's not really into the whole focus/lighting/angle thing...but, they're still cute.
1 comment:
Um, yes, they all look alike! And Reed looks like he's 5 all of a sudden:) I wish I had homemade pizza tonight, sounds good!!
Post a Comment