Anyway, here's some random ramblings/thoughts/updates from me..........
It's amazing how much a really good cleaning of the coffee machine (with some strong vinegar) can change my cup of coffee. Add some pumpkin spice creamer to that cup and walah, I'm having a good morning! hmmmm, so good!
I'm loving this change in weather. YES, I miss the sun (I think it's back today) but I love wearing jeans, a long sleeved t-shirt and my puffy vest to run errands, LOVE IT!!
Drew is absolutely IN LOVE with school!! He's such a good student, made tons of new "best buddy's" and every day asks me "do I have school today"? He goes Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9-11:30am and is bummed on Tuesday/Thursdays when I say "no, no school today". He's going to Olivet Christian Preschool in Urbandale. I love it! It came recommended to us by a great family who we're friends with. Both their kids went there and now go to Des Moines Christian. So far, I'm so pleased with the Bible Stories, scriptures, great manners, etc. that he's learning there. I'm so glad that he loves school. We'll see how long THAT lasts!! ;)
I cannot even believe that my baby is 2!! Reedy-Jo turned 2 last week and we had his party this weekend. He's such a little stud! Last night Drew was with daddy "working" and Reed and I were home all night together. He's such a sweet little man that loves to cuddle with mommy but has way more energy than I can handle most days!! These days are going too fast! =(
I'm learning to sew. My mom brought me her sewing machine last weekend when they came for Reed's party. Once I get good enough at it to make it worth it, I will buy one of my own! I almost pulled my hair out last night because I couldn't figure out the "bobbin". Good lord! Anyway, I'm having fun. I can't wait to start working with my sister Emily. I'm going to be making some dolls, pillows, aprons, dresses (and maybe more) out of her fabric!! I can't wait!!
The plan for this weekend is to go to an Apple Orchard! Scott's sister Sara has a new one we've never tried before. She gets discounted tickets through work. The boys will love it, hopefully the weather cooperates. We also have a get-together Saturday night with friends of Scott's from work and then hopefully Sunday will be full of end-of-the-season lawn work. All the bushes need trimmed, a couple plans and flowers/bushes need moved to different spots, etc. We need to get it done before the freezing cold comes!!
Okay, gotta run.....duty calls. I have one more thing to share, it's an exciting one!! Shhhhh, it's a secret. I will tell ya'll tomorrow!! =)
"Yep, I'm two"!
No comments:
Post a Comment