So I told you yesterday that I'd share my "secret". So? Here it is..........we are expecting the 3rd little Obstarczyk to join us sometime on or around May 10th! We're very excited! I have been so, so sick for the last 10 weeks so it's been hard to reeeeeally be excited. But, I'm slowly starting to feel a little better and the reality of 3 kids is sinking in. Since I usually always have at least 3 kids here and usually I have 5, the idea of actually caring for 3 kids doesn't seem weird, or scary or overwhelming. It's just all the small details that I freak about. Like, will I keep doing daycare? How will we pay our bills? But, in general, we're very excited and feel blessed that God would allow us to bring another precious life into this world.
I'm tired tonight and the house is in complete shambles (not unusual these days), so I'm cutting this short. Night 'all. =)
4 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Yay!! So exciting!!!
Hope you feel better SOON!!
lot of love,
Jen
Congrats!! That's so exciting! Hope you keep feeling better....so are you one that finds out the gender or absolutely not? :)
Congrats on #3. I hope you start feeling better soon. This is my first week with getting sick so it's been wonderful. Hopefully you'll be there soon too.
Yay!! Congrats!! We are both going to enter the "3 child club" ;) Hope you feel better soon! I definitely know how that is!!! Wonderful news!!
Post a Comment