3/11/09

It's been a rough one...

Today has been a crappy day, not gonna lie ladies, a crap-crappity day! I've had to do some difficult stuff for work and it's just not been fun. I need a pick-me-up.....hmmm, what can I do? How about enter my name into a drawing and win free stuff from a really great designer of adorable bags, purses, accessories? Okay, done.

Check this out, she's SO good at what she does.....love her fabric choices, love her bags, AND, love her. She's a mom of two boys and a Christian woman who writes so eloquently. AND? She's giving away free stuff the whole month of March. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have told ya'll that.......I really want a purse!! ;)

To all of my praying friends.....I would be ever so grateful if you'd offer one up for me. I'm in need of some peace and anxiety relief.

3 comments:

Mommy Mac said...

Sweet one...sister, you will be on my prayer list this week.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

-Philippians 4:4-7

Rest in His love and find the peace in those you cherish around you

AND...

BREATHE!!!!

Hope your week perks up! Thanks for the k.Mac love! You are too kind! You are in x 3!!!

.mac :)

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

already prayed for you - God is good, but sometimes life sucks - amen?

Anonymous said...

Amen, Emily!